- Health Care & Hospitals, Utility Substations
- 240V for Single Phase , 415 for 3 Phase
- 110-1000 Volt (V)
- 240 for Single Phase 415 for 3 Phase Volt (v)
- 1 Year
Our firm is dedicatedly engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting AC Resistive Load Banks Unit. These resistors consist of Copper Nickel alloy wire grid elements that are supported on MS tie rods. Offered resistors are designed and developed so as to provide natural and rapid cooling of resistors bank. Moreover, these resistors are convenient to install and are designed to support various panels in different industries worldwide. Valued patrons can avail Battery Discharge Resistors Unit from us at most affordable prices, ensuring safe transit.
- Discharge cycle tests help the users to:
- Checking the initial battery performances.
- Avoid deterioration of battery systems due to early detection defective cells
- During emergencies guarantee smooth operation of back up systems
- Suitable for improving overall health and life of battery systems.
- Ratings : Upto 500 KVA.
- Loading Arrangements : Stepless or Step Loading .
- Robust Design.
- Simple & Easy Maintenance.
- 3 Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Unit No. 6, Electronic Sadan, No. 1, M.I.D.C, Bhosari, Maharashtra, 411026, India